Bill Varney's Life, Career, and Family

My name is Lisa M Varney, and these are my memories and stories about my father; Bill Varney, his career and our time together. I encourage any of his friends or family to add stories to this blog.































































Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A New Day, A new test for Dad

      I did not enclude this on the first entry, but I encourage your comments, and fondest stories about him.  Please write in and pass the word around for friends and co-workers to reply. I want to be able to pass these stories onto Dad, and make him laugh.
     So, the weeks just keep getting longer, and and just more tests for Dad.  Mom and I love him so much, we are so frustrated to see such a strong, proud man so confused and frustrated. No, one can tell us what has happened to him, but he has an MRI today, so maybe now we'll get some answers. He works very hard at his rehabilitation, but the progress is slow. We refuse to give up hope on him and we look forward to getting him home.

No comments:

Post a Comment